EDMONDS SUMMER WINE WALK
SAT. August 5th 2017
5-8 pm – $25 Advance/$30 Door
Get your tickets now! Meet and do some fun wine tasting with some fun local wineries while strolling thru Edmond’s historic downtown.
Your favorite shops in downtown Edmonds will be featuring wine tastings from 14 Washington boutique wineries. Meet the local winemakers who will be pouring tastes of their hand-crafted wines in various shops so you can enjoy sipping, shopping and socializing on a gorgeous summer evening.
Purchase bottles of wines from the featured wineries directly at the Sip Stops, or at the Pop-up Wine Shop at Cole Gallery the evening of the event. Grab your friends and head to downtown Edmonds for a relaxed summer evening Wine Walk!
CLICK HERE for tickets and more info!
August 5th Wine Walk Sip Stops
- ARTspot | 408 Main St
- Cline Jewelers | 105 5th Ave S
- Coldwell Banker Bain | 108 5th Ave S
- Cole Gallery | 107 5th Ave S
- Driftwood Modern | 403-1/2 Main St
- Edmonds Vision Center | 201 5th Ave S
- Gallery North | 401 Main St
- Interiors of Edmonds | 326 Main St
- Rebekah’s Boutique | 404 Main St
- Pelindaba Lavender | 102-1/2 5th Ave N
- Windermere Real Estate | 210 5th Ave S
- Zinc Art + Object | 102 3rd Ave S
- Adrice Wines | Woodinville
- Bontzu Cellars | Walla Walla
- Bunnell Family Cellar | Woodinville
- Chandler Reach Vineyards | Benton City
- Coral Wines | Issaquah
- Michael Florentino Cellars | Woodinville
- Obelisco Estate | Woodinville
- SuLei Cellars | Walla Walla
- Three of Cups | Woodinville
- Treveri Cellars | Wapato
- Warr-King Wines | Woodinville
- Waving Tree Vineyards & Winery | Goldendale
This event is a collaboration between Seattle Uncorked and Art Walk Edmonds, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Arts in Edmonds.